Tuesday, February 23, 2016

About Me

Hi there!  My name is Kelsie Ann and I'm the author of Cut, Craft, Create.  I'm a full time Domestic Operations Engineer (i.e. Stay at home mama!) and love every minute of it.  My days are spent with my punny-funny husband and my *almost* always smiling, what-a-total-ham toddler son.  I LOVE to do all sorts of crafts- from sewing to scrapbooking to home decor and holiday and just as much, I love to share them with you!  I also love chocolate (dark is the best!) and coffee because- well... it's amazing.




I believe that everyone has the "crafty gene" (it's true!) and work to bring you a variety of crafts for all- from the first time crafter to the expert.  As a new mama, I am also getting more involved in kids projects- either with them or for them.  Now those are fun!



I love hearing about you and your crafty adventures so please don't hesitate to send me a message letting me know what you like (what you don't!), what you are working on or if you want my input on a project.  I certainly don't have all the answers but that's what creativity is all about- working with one another to inspire new ideas out of old ones.



As a new portion of the blog, I have added a Giveaways tab!  After taking over a year off from the blog and finding that you all stuck with me, I want to say "thank you" by giving you free stuff!  As a new mother and ever-learning crafter I also want to share with you products that I use and trust. I've often been asked what products I prefer for certain projects so I thought a full review would be helpful for those searching.  Since children's products are so vast and my mama {daddy/grandparent/etc.} following is growing, I also wanted to give you the opportunity to review and hear about my favorites there as well.  Check out that tab for updates and freebies!


Thanks for taking the time to get to know me a little better.  I would love to learn more about you!

Kelsie Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment