Thursday, January 3, 2013

Headbands with Interchangeable Flowers

Don't you just love when you suddenly realize that a person you know is in fact a "crafty" person?  An immediate bond is formed as tips are shared and projects are explored.  Well, that happened to me over the New Year.  I spent the weekend with my in-laws and their good friends were celebrating with us.  As I got to talking to the friend (her name is Dawn), we discovered that we both love to craft!  Long story short, she showed me a little something she had made that I HAD to share with you all:

 Headbands with interchangeable flowers!
{Pardon the self portrait... I was never very good at these}

She got the idea by thinking my favorite thing: "I could make that!"  when she saw headbands like this in Disney for over twenty dollars.

Dawn let me choose any headbands and flowers that I wanted out of her collection.  She is really pretty awesome.

The design is simple yet perfectly made; a headband that ties in the back and has a snap for the flowers:

She had a large variety of flowers, including petal, yo-yo style and even ones made from zippers!  I love all the possibilities that these headbands have.

The best part is that they are interchangeable.  That means that these two looks become four!

I picked two fairly neutral colors/designs but there were a ton of beautiful bright flowers and headbands too!

My very favorite part (I immediately fell in love) was the leaf design on the black headband.  I am a sucker for leaves anyway (ask my husband and he might say I have an obsession) and these are so pretty with the yellow and black.


I was very impressed to find out that my friend was so creative!  I love these headbands and I hope you did too.  What a neat gift this would be for your daughters, nieces or friends.  I have already told Dawn that she would be getting an "order" for more if I ever have a daughter!

Happy Crafting,
Kelsie Ann

LINK LOVE! Linked up to: Every Day is an Occasion

1 comment: