Thursday, April 11, 2013

Free Printables and Facebook Covers

Hey all.  It is T-2 days until my cousin's baby shower that I am hosting for her.  I wish I had the whole week to work on it and it alone but you can't win them all right?  Because of this, I am focusing my attention on baby shower stuff only.  Yep, you guessed it: no Thursday post. 

I feel bad leaving you high and dry though so I whipped up a few printables to make your day shine a little brighter.  I don't know about you, but we were up at 1:20 this morning, waiting out a tornado warning.  A little sunshine and happy sure couldn't hurt us here.


This is a full sized piece that can be printed and hung for an easy way to brighter your day (I think I might put it in my craft room!)

Get it here.


Here's a matching facebook cover.  I like the simple nature of a few words written on a (mostly) solid background.


Get it here.


Okay, here is one more that I actually make for my personal facebook page the other day.  If you love Dr. Seuss or are passionate about anything, this is the cover for you:

Get it here.



{That's It}
Sorry to leave you hanging with no craft project, but I hope you enjoy some of these free printables/facebook cover photos.  Speaking of Facebook, if you haven't done so yet, please "like us" on facebook to get instant access to posts, photos, links and conversations.

One last thing...
Since I feel so darn bad for leaving you craft-less, how about next week (either Monday or Thursday) I do a GIVEAWAY?!  Sounds good right?  Make sure you don't miss it (another reason to like us on facebook!) and other crafty goodness too!

Happy Crafting,
Kelsie Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment