Thursday, February 7, 2013

Free Facebook Covers!

Well, hello there.  How is everyone doing today?  I woke up on the right side of the bed this morning and am feeling GREAT!  I am really glad that you stopped by today and because you are such loyal followers (or new followers, or someone who just stumbled across us by accident) I have a little gift for you.

Did you remember that I am not actually doing a post today because of Saturday's blog hop?  Here's some information about it if you missed it.  I apparently can't just leave the day alone however, so I figured I'd make some printables for you all.  Actually, they are facebook covers.  Everyone has facebook now and I thought you might want to share a little love on your cover photo.

See the links below the pictures for access.


{Love those floating dots}
Get it here



{I've got this one on my facebook right now}
Get it here



{Simple.  Beautiful.}
Get it here



{For all you old- school lovers out there}
Get it here


{See you Saturday}
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you like these printables/facebook covers, I know I do! Don't forget to stop by this Saturday, February 9th starting at 9:00am EST for the blog hop! It's going to be so much fun and there will be prizes!





Happy Crafting,
Kelsie Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment