Thursday, March 21, 2019

Free Spring Printable

It might be spring officially, but it was c-c-c-COLD today in the Hoosier State!  So I was inspired to make some easy spring décor to brighten things up inside while we wait for things to warm up outside.  Of course, I wanted to share it with you.  So please enjoy this FREE PRINTABLE of one of my favorite quotes (it's even hanging in my daughter's room) in a very clean, crisp design.





Just click on the link below and download your free printable.  Sized to fit an 8x10 but because of it's white background you can easily resize it in whatever program you have and it will work in whatever frame you'd like!  I'm on the hunt for a great square frame to put mine in!







I'd love to see how you display your new printable so make sure to tag me @cutcraftcreate and inspire us all!  Thanks so much for stopping by! 







No comments:

Post a Comment